Delivery & Returns
As a small company, we like to be transparent and honest about our costs. We don’t make any profit from delivering products to our customers and have chosen to charge for delivery and returns rather than hiding it in the price of our products. We work hard to find the best delivery service for every product we sell, charges are based on the weight and size of the items you are ordering.
Delivery Times & Charges
As we sell designer furnishings sourced from all over Europe, delivery times vary from item to item. However, we are able to estimate delivery for the following groupings:
If an item is physically in our WOO .Design showroom or our warehouse, we can guarantee delivery within 5 working days. For larger furniture items that are in stock and purchased online, we aim to deliver to you between 5-10 working days. Our third-party delivery team will contact you by phone prior to delivery to confirm a suitable date and time for you to receive your furniture order.
To offer a wider range of beautiful items, we also sell pieces on our website that are not physically in our shop or warehouse but have to be ordered from international suppliers. As such delivery times vary from supplier to supplier. You will find the estimated lead time on each product page. We will always contact you to inform you of the status of your delivery for these orders if the item is not in stock.
Ireland (including Northern Ireland): from €9.99
Will be delivered via courier. Please note that ALL deliveries will be made between 9 - 5 pm on a working day, this means that all shipping addresses need to have a person available between these times to accept. Parcels that need to be re-directed due to no one being at the address will incur additional shipping charges.
Heavy, Large and Fragile Items (incl. Mirrors)
Rest of Ireland (including Northern Ireland): €79
The delivery of heavier items will be either delivered with our bespoke furniture courier company or delivered on a pallet to your front door or the main entrance to your apartment building. In the case of a pallet delivery unloading/unpacking/assembly is the responsibility of the customer.
Once the item is dispatched from our warehouse, the logistics will contact you with a time slot and should follow up with a call one hour before delivery.
Orders that need to be re-directed due to no one being at the address will incur additional shipping charges.
Click & Collect - FREE
Any orders can be collected from WOO .Design showroom in Unit 52 Premier Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11, D11 HR26 within our opening hours: Tue-Fri between 9 am and 5 pm.
With items that are in stock in our showroom or warehouse, you can collect them immediately once the notification has been sent. With sofas and orders from suppliers, the usual delivery times apply.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales, however, deliveries are occasionally late due to unforeseen factors, such as the availability of items and the delivery arrangements of our international suppliers. The availability dates are subject to change for a number of reasons and it doesn’t depend on us but on suppliers.
We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered, however, you have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being dispatched.
1. How to return my order?
If you have changed your mind about an online purchase, you have 14 days from the day you received your order to return your purchase.
You can contact us by phoning our Customer Service team on 018225938 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email us and include the following information:
- Your order number
- The name of the item you wish to return
- Inform us of your preferred return option
Please return the item to our warehouse Unit 52 Premier Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11, D11 HR26 within our opening hours: Tue-Fri between 9 am and 5 pm.
We will respond to your message as quickly as we can and process your refund once the item has been returned.
Return terms & conditions:
- To receive a full refund for your online order, the item must be in a resaleable, "as new" condition, not assembled and be in the original, undamaged packaging.
- It is your responsibility to return the item to our return location.
- If unable to return your product(s) we will arrange collection during normal business hours (Monday to Saturday) if requested. In such circumstances, a charge will apply depending on the product measurements to cover the cost of collecting and returning the item(s).
- Any item(s) out of packaging will incur a minimum 30% restocking fee. The onus is on the customer to ensure they are happy with the product before disposing of packaging.
- Accessory & furniture items will be returned at the customer's own expense should the product be unsuitable.
- We will not reimburse any costs accrued using alternative return methods other than the options provided to you.
- Refunds will be processed to the original payment method used at the time of purchase usually within 10 days.
Online returns exclusions:
We are unable to offer a return on the following products:
- Made to Order item(s)
- Floor models
- Display models
Please ensure you measure your space correctly before placing your order. Be sure to consider staircases, doorways and any tight spaces as your furniture may need to be manoeuvred through these spaces.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they’re packed appropriately and can’t get damaged in transit. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return.
2. How to return a damaged product?
We want to be 100% sure that you are satisfied with your goods upon delivery. We require you to check the items immediately – once unpacked – to ensure your items have been delivered safely in transit.
Any faulty or damaged product should be notified to us as soon as possible following delivery and no later than 48 hours after receiving the order by emailing email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Your Order Number
- The name of the item you received is damaged/defective
- Photo of damaged/defective item
- Whether you prefer a refund or replacement item
We will respond to your message as quickly as we can. Please note, that it is critical that you keep all the original packaging and do not throw it before finishing the assembly. Without the original packaging is not possible to claim the goods.
Our courier will make the collection, and upon inspection at our warehouse, a refund, or replacement sent at our expense, will be arranged.
When you receive goods that require assembly, prior to installing, it is very important that you check the instructions and any parts listed to ensure that you have all the relevant parts and that you can fit the product in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. We cannot refund products that have been wrongly fitted or be responsible for any consequences of our products. We strongly recommend that you employ only qualified and experienced joiners and electricians to install our products.
Faults that are caused by the consumer due to misuse of the goods or accidental damage are not covered by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
*It is important to note that many of our products are handmade or made out of recycled materials and therefore will they sometimes appear uneven in shape and finish.
Changing or Cancelling Orders
European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 only apply to your order if the goods have not been custom made to your specification. If the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 do apply you can cancel your furniture by notifying us, in writing, before delivery or within 14 working days beginning with the day after the date of delivery.
The option to cancel your order is not available:
- If you purchase sealed Goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- If the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
- If you decide to cancel your order within 14 days after we have despatched the Goods, you have a further 14 days in which to return the Goods.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund you your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
- If you give notice to cancel the order to purchase the Goods, but then fail to return it within 14 days, we are entitled to arrange for its collection. If we do, we will look to you to repay the cost of collection.
- If the Goods you return show any sign of damage then we shall be entitled to deduct the cost from your refund money.
- In the event of the cancellation of an order by you in compliance with these terms, we will refund any money due to you within 14 days.
- To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us, we ask you to provide a telephone number for a return reference to be placed below our address/returns label.
This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the Goods are faulty.